- Important dates:
- submission of abstracts: until 12 June 2016;
- notification to authors: until 20 June 2016;
- registration with a contribution: until 20 July 2016;
- registration without a contribution (limited): until 10 September 2016;
- conference: 21, 22 and 23 September 2016;
- submission of the final text for publication: until 15 November 2016.
2. Submission of abstracts
We accept proposals in an oral contribution format (maximum 15 minutes) or poster (A1 size – 594 x 841 mm, to be presented according to the poster template provided and the printing must be done by the author). Abstract submissions will take place up until the 12th of June 2016. Proposals must be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org address, with the following information:
– name (s) author (s);
– title of the paper/ poster;
– complete address;
– 6 keywords;
– indication of whether it is an oral contribution/paper or a poster;
– abstract of up to 300 words.
Contributions arising from academic work in progress should include (upon authorization) the supervisor(s) as coauthors. All abstracts will be subject to review by the Scientific Committee. Authors will be notified by e-mail until 20 June 2016.
To validate your status as a speaker, you must register through email@example.com , and attach, if applicable, proof of the bank transfer:
Registration without a contribution – paper or poster (limited): 25 € (until 10 September 2016).
Registrations with an oral or poster contribution: 60 € (until 20 July 2016).
Information for payment of registration:
IBAN: PT 50 0035 0836 0000 1785 2307 0
SWIFT Code / BIC: CGDIPTPL
Teachers and students of the University of Aveiro are exempt from registration payment. In such cases, in order to receive a participation certificate, a payment of 5 € must be made.
Each contribution can only be presented by its author(s).
Registration is required for participation in the conference, even for those who are exempted from paying.
- Submission of final texts
The final texts of oral or poster contributions for publication will also be subjected to a peer review process and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 15 November 2016, in accordance with the following stipulations:
Formatting: 12 point Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing;
· References, according to APA (see tutorial at <http://www.ua.pt/sbidm/biblioteca/ReadObject.aspx?obj=16988>);
· Header: title, name(s), institution(s);
· Abstract up to 300 words (Portuguese and English);
· 6 keywords (Portuguese and English);
· Page limit: 20